I am starting this series on Driver Licencing in India with an objective that someone in the central or state government transport ministry will read this and make use of the free recommendations given. That might be too much to expect but that is what I am going with. If it really happens, I will be on Cloud 9. If not, it doesn’t matter – at least I will go with the satisfaction that I have made an effort , expressed my concerns and put my view points across in a simple and straight forward manner.
Why am I writing this series ?…
- I recently read about Sanjeev Nanda and his escapades with the Indian judiciary system – the imbroglio involving defense counsel R K Anand and the public prosecutor.
- I had a friend who passed away a couple of years ago in an accident
- Having lived in different parts of the world now I am in a position to criticize how pathetic our transportation system in India is and that no one is doing anything to improve the situation
- I am concerned with the growing number of Indians who die every year due to road accidents
- I am concerned that the government is not doing its due diligence in overcoming this menace
- I love my people and I don’t want to see any of them die young
- I want my children to grow in a safer and more secured environment where there is respect for the law of the land
- I do not want money and power to dictate who will survive and who will perish
In short, I want this road menace to end. Period.
If you don’t like what I write, please feel free to give your critical feedback. If you do like what I write, even then leave your feedback. I will definitely take a look at them impartially and incorporate wherever applicable.
Lets start the journey. Speak to you in the next article.
- Bangalore – I Miss You
- Driver License System In India – Let Experience Show You The Truth
- Is India Failing as a Civilized Society?
- NRIs – Are They Non Returning Indians?
- Where Trucks Grow Leaves…The Safest Place To Drive