Here’s the recipe for a chicken curry, I will call it Chicken Whatever and you will know why !
- Chicken – 1kg
- Onion – 4 big ones
- 1 tsp – Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp – Powdered Coriander
- 3 tbsp – Sunflower Oil
- 2 tsp – Cumin Seeds
- 200 gms – Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tsp – Salt
- Half cup – Curd
- Cut Chicken into sizeable cubes, wash if required.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder, salt, curd to the Chicken and mix well.
- Add a half table spoon oil to the mix, mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- Finely chop the onions and keep them aside.
- Add two table spoons of oil in a pan, heat it.
- Once heated, add 2 tea spoons of Cumin seeds.
- Add the chopped onions to the oil and fry for a few min. Once the onion turns brown, transfer the contents of the pan to the Chicken container..
- Cook the contents of the vessel on a low flame for about 15 – 20 min.
- Do not forget to cover the vessel.
- Garnish if required with some fresh coriander.
Your Chicken Whatever is ready to serve! Yeah I know the picture look pretty much like any other Chicken curry, therefore this curry is called Chicken Whatever.
Image Credit: India Special
- Curd Rice-A Simple South Indian Delicacy
- Adventures Of A Gastronome In The Bylanes Of Old Hyderabad
- Savour The Flavour of the Telugu – Pappu Charu
- Smoothen Your Summer With A Pineapple Jam Smoothie
- Chicken Chettinad – A Fiery Treat For Your Spicy Palate