Yes I am referring to Location Mapper, an application for Nokia (Symbian) GPS enabled phone like N95, which will help Geo tag the images and videos taken on the phone. Get the Location Mapper from Nokia Betalabs. Install it on your device and follow the following steps:
- Go to Applications and run the application
- Open the camera
- Wait for the Location Mapper to lock the location.
- Click you picture or video.
As simple as that.
So for now all those pictures from your phone are going to be Geo tagged and for the rest we have GeoSetter any way. Good thing to try over weekend, don’t you think?
- Nokia Unveils High-end Phone Models – N85 And N79
- Geo Tag Your Photos Easily Using Geo Setter
- Google Latitude is Cool!
- Nokia Users Can Rejoice (Again) and Get Fit
- Ovi – The Door